How to fit an efficient fully functional flying craft inside the packaging space of a road vehicle without becoming a road hog, while maintaining safety.
- Efficiently utilizing large blocks of available space.
- Or lack of it. We shed superfluous constraints of symmetry. This enhances compaction.
- Lessons from the auto industry:
- Ideas that turn designs into products. Among them, Product styling and aerodynamic efficiency. Utilize all components efficiently to achieve intended goal. Hence our fuselage affords considerable additional lift. On the road the rear elevator also doubles up as a responsive spoiler to achieve better ground handling.
- Others lessons include design for manufacturing, at scale, for quality, repeatability, repairability, and more.